- Start small & Dream big; Initially 5-10 minutes a day workout is fine
- You can exercise can help overcome depression, so just start and get over that hump of depression
- Motivate Yourself ; Fake it until you make it; just start; don’t overthink. Everything will be automatic once you start feeling better
- Make sure you are not starting off at a place that is too difficult; lots of people jump in with gusto, and promptly burn themselves out or injure themselves because they have started out too intense for their fitness level. There can be an advantage in slow, steady progress.
- Nourish yourself with good food. Get interested in good health & good food.
- Get ready before time ; workout clothes, shoes. Challenge yourself with next day targets
- Don’t cancel on workout schedule. Remember, Persistence is important. So follow your workout schedule religiously
- Workout buddy will also do the trick. So find your friends in need of fitness
- Do a workout you enjoy & you feel fun doing it
- Warm up before you get cold. Do light exercises to let your feel good hormones get going